TO ADJUST TEMPERATURE FOR MANUAL PULSE TECHNIQUE: (ALUMINUM ONLY)
Example: ⅛ – ¼ Thick Aluminum
- Set Temperature to 160 amps. (DC same as steel or stainless steel)
- Deposit 1 droplet using manual pulse technique.
- Watch for droplet to flatten out, should have smooth surface, medium height, rounded edge.
- Increase temperature 5-10 degrees. Continue process
- When droplet no longer has smooth appearance, (The surface will appear like the moon or cauliflower) (It will also be too flat and will deform the aluminum along the outer edge) Then it is too hot!
- Reduce temperature back to setting with best appearance. (See Photos Below)